We proudly support these local organizations because we share their values and concerns.
- Central Oregon Avalanche Center
- Oregon Adaptive Sports – OAS
- High Desert Climbers Alliance
- Northwest Avalanche Center
We proudly partner with these companies because they share our values and interests.
- Mountain Supply of Oregon – A local institution for the outdoors
- Edelrid – We proudly use Edelrid ropes, helmets, harnesses and technical gear
- Ortovox – The voice of the mountains – Ortovox provides beacons, shovels, probes and packs for our alpine adventures
- Rugged Thread – They can repair any outdoor item or fabric, with excellent craftwork
- Pine Mountain Sports – A local rental shop for ski equipment
- Mountain Shop – A Portland climbing and outdoor store that has everything
- American Institute for Avalanche Research and Education – We are an AIARE avalanche education provider
- Casaval Personal Training – Fitness for outdoor sports performance featuring the Mountain Ready training program
We appreciate these local companies for offering accommodations to our guests
- Timberline Lodge – We have partnered with the Timberline Lodge for over 40 years! We operate our Mount Hood Climbing program from their facilities at the Wy’East Day Lodge, stay at the impeccable Silcox Hut and ride their Snowcats on our summit attempts. As well as run many of our Avalanche Education programs out of their conference rooms during the Winter
- LOGE – Our avalanche courses use LOGE as our classroom space, and it’s a great place to go Apres
- Hotel Peppertree Bend – Offering 15% off of lodging costs year-round to our guests using this link!