The only way you might find Marc sipping a latte from the comforts of bed would be when he is stuck in a tent on an alpine trip. Throughout the years Marc has spent much of his time pursing his passion for the mountains. His love for rock, ice, alpine climbing and skiing has taken him throughout the lower 48 and Alaska, Cordillera Blanca Peru, Mexico, Ecuador, Spain, Slovenia, Kenya and Croatia. Marc enjoys challenging people in the mountains and educating climbers on all levels. Although he spends much of the summer months in the Northwest Marc still calls home Albuquerque, New Mexico and is proud of his flatland roots growing up in Iowa. During his off days, Marc enjoys spending time following his wife up rock climbs and trying to squeeze in some time for painting.
You can follow Marc’s adventures at www.crosslatitudeadventures.com.
- AMGA Certified Alpine Guide
- AMGA Certified Rock Guide
- Completed American Mountain Guides Association courses:
- Completed American Institute for Avalanche Research Education courses:
- Wilderness First Responder
- Leave No Trace Master Educator